Tag: civ 194

HPD Certificate of Corrections

Do HPD Violations Require a Certificate of Correction?

If you’ve received an HPD Violation, you’ll need to certify that the changes have been made within the legally required timeframe. You can certify either by mail or online. By Mail You’ll need to print out a document to fill out. Which form you use depends on if the violation is heat-related or not. The ...