NYCityAlerts can help you with OATH/ECB hearings in two distinct ways:
1. Know when a hearing is coming up
- NYCityAlerts will show you the dates of any upcoming ECB hearings.
- The OATH ECB Hearings segment on a building profile will display both the date the violation was given and the hearing date.
- You can sort the data by either date.
- Seeing the dates chronologically helps you ensure that you don’t miss a date.
2. Prevent having to go to a hearing in the first place
- If you receive complaint notifications from NYCityAlerts, you become more immediately aware of what’s going on within your properties.
- Knowing about complaints helps you potentially fix a problem before it escalates and you receive a violation.
- Avoiding a violation means avoiding receiving an ECB/OATH summons.