Do HPD Violations Require a Certificate of Correction?

If you’ve received an HPD Violation, you’ll need to certify that the changes have been made within the legally required timeframe.

You can certify either by mail or online.

By Mail

You’ll need to print out a document to fill out. Which form you use depends on if the violation is heat-related or not. The CIV 194 is Non-Heat. Heat-related violations can be corrected via this form.


You can log onto the city’s ECertification platform here

If you have a DOB violation, find out more about correcting that here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s