Violation reissuance is a free certification program, that treats HPD violations like they are new. This way, you’ll be able to submit a Certificate of Correction in order to clear the violation.
Upon your time of reissuance request, your building CAN’T:
- Have open violations that have been issued in the past 12 months
- Have certified violations during the past 12 months
- Have Emergency Repair Program (ERP) charges
- Be pending litigation
- Be active in the Alternative Enforcement Program (AEP)
The building MUST have a:
- Current and valid property registration
If you comply with all of these requirements, you can submit a reissuance request using this form. Forms must be mailed to:
Division of Code Enforcement
100 Gold Street 5-Z5
New York, NY 10038
The Division of Code Enforcement can be contacted for specific questions related to your building at (212) 863-8773, or email@example.com.